NEED HELP NOW?
Head to Health has more than 500 digital resources to support your wellbeing and mental health. You can start by exploring the resources below or use Search or SAM to find resources that best suit you.
Âé¶¹ÊÓÆµ Cove School believes in promoting and maintaining positive wellbeing within the school community. Numerous studies suggest that with a positive wellbeing, students and staff alike, have better resilience and coping strategies, have a more positive outlook on life and are more likely to achieve success.Ìý
At Âé¶¹ÊÓÆµ Cove School we actively support student wellbeing though:
- A focus on whole school Positive Behaviours for Learning
- Our Pastoral Care program
- Special days held across the year. For example; Harmony day, IDAHOBIT day, RUOK day
- Lunchtime clubs
- Individual Wellbeing Support
Student Wellbeing supports are available to all students at Âé¶¹ÊÓÆµ Cove School. Individual Wellbeing Support with a trusted adult is a confidential service to assist students to keep engaged with learning and the school community. This is available to all students.
Student Wellbeing staff are contactable by phone on (08) 8392 1020 or via email during school hours.
Making Student Appointments
Appointments can be booked:
- by directly emailing the Student Wellbeing staff memberÌý
- via any teacher or leader at school
In An Emergency
If you need to talk to someone urgently, or if you need emergency mental health support, please contact the following supports:Ìý
- Life Line 131 114
- Mental Health Triage Service 131 465
- Kids Help Line 1800 551 800 (free call)
- Parent Help Line 1300 364 100
- Crisis Care 131 611
- If someone’s life is in immediate danger, call 000
Meet The Wellbeing Team
Social Inclusion Worker